Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool

Not that I really have anything to April Fool about. I did tell Joe he had dirt on his butt. Didn't fool him though :). Apparently my niece Addison wanted to play an April Fool on her grandmom. My sister Lori asked her what she would tell Grandmom and six year old Addison said..."Let's tell her Aunt Wendi is dead!" That's my little prankster Addie! Anyway, Susan got good news from the Adoption Doctor (who Angelina and Brad used as well by the way) and she is hopefully off to Russia to meet her Baby A in the next few weeks. Ann Marie and her hubby are all set and flying off to Russia on Tuesday! It's so amazing. Last nite baby Nyla (12 months) and her mommy Simone stopped over to visit. Joe was at work. We had such a good time. They live about 100 feet away from me and we don't see each other enough. Nyla was running all over the place including up and down the stairs. I showed her some of the little stuffed animals I have bought Lia-Rose and she "approved". I realize how desperatly I need to baby-proof this place. I've got lots to do! Anyway, I am completely pooped. I did a ton of errands this morning including working out, grocery shopping, two loads of wash and bills! And that is no April Fool!

No comments: