Friday, April 06, 2007

Some assistance


I need some help here. First off, I am really engrossed in reading the “Secret”. I’ve mentioned it in several postings. It’s about the Law of Attraction. “What you think, is”. I really believe in much of what I am reading. It’s a good way to check myself when I start thinking negatively. I say this all to point out that right now I am thinking very negatively. You see, and I hate to post this on a blog where rumors can start flying all over the place, but it looks like the next batch of referrals was not a big batch. Meaning they only matched a few days of log ins. Now there could be a lot of people logged in those days, but what it means is that it will take three months of referrals to get thru one month of log ins! It’s very very discouraging. I get caught up in the wait and think, my god this is going to take me forever….it’s never ever going to happen, I wasn’t meant to be a mom! I’ll never be a mom. Now, I relate back to the Secret. ….What if we never ever doubted that we were going to be moms….instead of kvetching it’s not going to happen, we will never be…change our mindset to say and think…I am a mom I am a mom …, I am with her. I am a mom. Let’s start believing we have our girls. We are their moms. Like attracts, like. And what is….IS. …maybe we can start moving paperwork!

2 comments:

Susan said...

It sure can't hurt!!!

Btw, check my posting today. It feels like I'm getting close enough where I can tell...once these little munchkins are home, we'll forget all about the wait and our paper versions of 18 hours of wicked labor!

Stephanie said...

I'm up for anything!