Thursday, April 19, 2007

A cure for the blues

Nothing is better then a fluffy, pink, fun, and silly new musical to brighten up your adoption blues. I saw Legally Blonde tonite, it's still in previews, but I can't wait to take my sister and nieces. It was so cute, and really helped cheer up my case of the blues....I feel very pink tonite and boy do I love a good Broadway show! That's all now folks....and if u are wondering...no peeks at the Rumor Queen today!!!! My eyes and ears are sealed to anything but staying positive!!! And PINK!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Am so green with envy over here!! Have a "positively" great weekend!!

Susan said...

Nothing like feeling fluffy and pink! Glad it was fun!

Daniella said...

Good idea to stay off RQ - I'm doing the same. Can't wait for July to get my NYC Broadway fix - Sounds like a fun, pink kind of play! Have a good weekend.