Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I am almost to tired but very POPULAR


I am so tired, that I barely can right tonite...that sounds over dramatic, but I am just beat. Lot's of running around the last few days.....first off, Happy Passover! Thanks to my sister for making a wonderful, yet eventful, sedar. Between family members running late and our Sedar leader's bloody nose, it was a bit out of control at times, but Lori aka "The Hostess with the Mostest" truly pulled it off. Thanks 'da-shish!'....In other news......this is just a small world story....I was sitting in a diner today having lunch. Two 30-something men were chatting away. My ears perked up when I heard China. I listened closer, and one mentioned to the other that him and his wife were adopting a baby girl. I of course am very unshy and leaned over and said...sorry to easedrop..but me too! So we begin to talk and find out that they are a few months logged in before us....that they are using the same agency as we are ...and I had connected with his wife on our agency chat board! That is a small world!! Anne Marie and her husband are on their way to Russia to meet Baby B! Great great luck!!!! And finally, I finally made the "A" team! When I was in school I was far from popular. I was shy, akward and downright pathetic at times. Well, now I am in! I am by far one of the most popular girls in the 7th grade of my niece's middle school! Hayley set me up on MYSPACE http://www.myspace.com/auntwendic and "totally all of Hayley's friends are on my friends list!" I am sooooo cool!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow, what a small world it is! Happy Pesach!