Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A few things to say, to tired to say them

Nothing new to report on the adoption front.
I had a migraine today.
This nightmare in Virginia is almost to much to bear.
Sanjanya is off American Idol.
It's still crappy out.
My LID group -Rose and Audrey-we have pledged not to go on Rumor Queen blog anymore, it was upsetting us all to read rumors aka the truth.
The sun is supposed to shine this weekend.
My stepdaugther is 14 this weekend.
I am 46 next week.
Please go to http://www.campsnuggly.com. It's my sister's company, which is apparently getting more web traffic from this blog then from Google adwords. We want to test Lori's tracking system so if you can thre, that would be great.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Great idea to stay off Rumor Queen. The recent news of 30 months really bummed me out. Is it better to prepare for that or still hope? I just don't know anymore.

Great company and website that your sister has!