Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A wise man in China say......

I had emailed my agency director "R" last week and just asked her to spread some wisdom during this wait .She reached out to the agency's coordinator in China. He wrote back today and sent me this. Read it a few times and take what you want from it. It took me a few minutes to grasp this concept...but in fact, there is some valuable thinking here....

"Take it as new weds expecting to be pregnant. No telling when that would be happen, right? When we know how long it takes we can not wait. That is human, simply human. So, it is understandable that everybody can not wait.But we have to wait. It is good that we do not exactly know how long we must wait. That helps. That gives us hope. So, why not just let things stay like thatand ask no questions?Thanks for your understanding, W" So for me, I take from this.....the uncertainty of the length of time we wait, just about anything is possible. With possibility there is hope....with hope there is change. I love focusing on the possiblity. And that is what I intend to do.

No comments: