Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The two headed woman



Here's another photo of me and my sister. I like this one much better then the one I had earlier posted. Lori thinks it looks like her head is growing out from my neck....not sure about that, but these two sisters love each other very much. We drive each other crazy, although not really at all-although I am positive we drive our husbands a little nuts, but there is no love quite like the love of a sister and the love one has for her "shish" aka sister. (PS, I'm the one with the lighter hair on the left, pre my bangs :) )

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lovely photo. Heavy sigh, I have always yearned for a sister.

Anonymous said...

i love you too, though that is a creepy picture :)

Susan said...

Great pic! I've never met Lori, but you both look purdy. :-)

Funny, all "my girls" want little sisters now. Niece Mia wants a baby sister named Emily, and Chloe is drawing family pictures with a baby. Her mom asked if that was my baby, and Chloe said no, but "you can go to Russia and get a baby just like Aunt Sue!"