Saturday, March 31, 2007

To Ann Marie and Susan

I am so excited for you both! I pray if these referrals are meant to be...they will be. You both are teaching me to have patience and to believe! And yes, to those who may follow this blog, both of my friends got referrals this week. They are both as Susan has said "cautiously optimistic". The Russian referral system if very different from China. They both received referrals and now have to get their butts to Russia to meet their bundle of joys. If all works out o'k, they peition the courts for the adoption and have to return in a few months to go thru the court system and adopt their babies. I wish them both the best! And I am so excited for them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Wendi! This is certainly more of a roller coaster than I expected and friend like you make the ride a lot easier. Thank you for your good wishes and support...and thanks for letting me curse and complain :)