Thursday, March 15, 2007

O'k

I've calmed down. I'm happy for the little new Jolie. Happy that he has a home. From what I have read she may have started the process after Shiloh was born in May...so less then a year she has him...that's o'k. I can be angry. I can be jealous...but I do think that the media is painting a picture that is not good for the international adoption community. The system may or may not favor Ms. Jolie...I've stopped my complaining...life is unfair sometimes. My daughter (and the daughters and the sons of so many others ) is possibly living as an orphan right now. My baby and the babies of others has no mommy or daddy, sister, brother , grandparent , aunt , uncle or cousin to hold them. Our children are longing for love and comfort and a chance for a wonderful future. Life isn't fair. The very rich and famous may get advantages. Life isn't fair...my daughter will be separated from her birth mother and made to wait for her forever mother. Life isn't fair. But, it is what it is. And instead of complaining I'll move on and dream of the day that life is a little fairer for Lia-Rose and the rest of the daughters and sons of the world who deserve a happy and a forever family.

No comments: