Saturday, March 17, 2007

Just a mention

Lia-Rose's name has been modified a bit. Earlier on we were planning on naming her Lia Rose (last name). I always call her Lia-Rose when I refer to her. Plus, Grandmom Rose was one of my most favorite people in the entire world. I guess I also am loving saying the name. Anyway, I was reading People Magazine (I admit it) and there was an article about Johnny Depp. His daughter is Lily-Rose (note the hyphen). I thought it looked so pretty. Then another article about Terrie Hatcher and her daughter Emerson-Rose (note-hyphen). I thought it looked so pretty....and since we always are saying Lia-Rose anyway...why not make that her official first name. I love how it looks and Joe was quite fine with it. Plus, it's important to honor Lia-Rose's heritage...so her middle name will be her chinese name. So it will be Lia-Rose (Chinese Name) (Last name)!

Like my friend AnnMarie says, "When she is a teenager they will call her Lee/or L anyway!" at least as a kid we can stick to the Lia-Rose! Heck my family calls me everything from Wen to Wen-da-la to DASHISH! For now she is and will be Lia-Rose!

No comments: