Saturday, March 17, 2007

One of those moments.... a letter to my daughter


Dear Lia-Rose,

I am so ready to be your mommy. I think of you all the time. I can not wait till I meet you. I am exited to give you a great life. A life filled with love, laughter, security and comfort. I have been waiting for you a very long time. And I don't mean the adoption wait. In my heart I always knew I wanted a baby. A daughter. A dream come true. I know that you are going to be special. Our life will be filled with challenges and adventures. You come to me thru my prayers and thru my dreams. You are everything I always wanted. The missing piece in my heart that needs to be filled. I will wait patiently for you my Lia-Rose. I will wait as long as it takes. But when you are put into my arms, I will never ever let go. We have more months until we are together. I hope that you are comfortable and warm. Your life is a big huge adventure Lia-Rose....it's just starting and the best is yet to come! I love you my beautiful baby girl. Can't wait to hold you.


Love ,Mommy

No comments: