Monday, March 05, 2007

Just a time out


Nothing new to report. We had a good weekend. We met up with Chris and Tim who live near by us and are adopting their baby girl from China as well. A good time was had by all, and I just loved their home! It was a nite filled with great wine and great sushi! I can't wait till our girls are together one day soon! Sunday I went to a 50th birthday for an old and dear friend (and when I say old I mean longtime) Sharon. Another friend Beth was there as well...reconnecting is great, and they both are excited about Lia Rose. Everyone keeps asking "when is the baby coming." I don't know. And I know it is fair question. All I can say is that my guess is next Spring/Summer. I bet you that we will be heading to China right during the Summer Olympics! Who knows! But that is my guess. I hope that's not being over optimistic....oy! The bummer is, and I know my sister hates when I say this...but Lori and the girls go away for the summer. I hate the idea they won't be here when I bring her home. I want them to be at the airport greeting us and all! One never knows what the future will bring, and I know it will all work out! Talk about worrying! That's me! Anyway, the other big news is I decided to do something different with my hair. My 46th birthday is in seven weeks (who is counting), and I wanted to do something new...I layered in the front and actually have bangs! I like it. Joe was unsure at first, but he said he does like it too! Got kudos at work...regardless, it will always grow back! I talked to Annie my stepdaughter the other nite. We giggled when I told her that I accidentally put on her bikini underwear that she left here! She is a size 0 so u can just imagine. I love it, Annie's screen name on MSN is Lia Rose! That makes me smile. I miss that kid.

Anyway, here's a new photo of my nieces...look at their smiles. I love them so.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Gorgeous shot of your nieces. They ARE adorable!

But c'mon, girl...let's see the bangs!!!