Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I can be blue!

Some days being a waiting parent is much harder then others. For me…today is very much that day. I am feeling extremely blue. How do I manage to not think about this baby girl? How do I say that I need to be strong? That I need to just put thoughts of Lia-Rose in the back of my mind and just focus on today? That my feelings for the expectation of this baby aren’t as real and as deep as I would have if she was growing inside of me. I don’t think about it all day. I do concentrate on my work. I keep busy. I try to work out as much as I can and spend time with family and friends. Plus I am a Coach and working with a list of clients who I share my time with. Bottom line….I am very much active and keep forging ahead with life and with current plans. But this waiting is very tough today. I want my baby. I want to know when I can see her. I am sorry for complaining…

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You have just written the exact thoughts I have today. I called my husband earlier and said, "You know how sometimes this wait hurts really bad? Well, today is one of those really bad days."

Don't feel as thought your complaining. I think it's really good to be honest about the ups and downs of this process.

Hang in there!

Susan said...

No reason to apologize! Isn't it nice to have a place where you can whine your a$$ off, and nobody rolls their eyes? We all can relate, and be supportive?

What a nice luxury...take advantage!!!