Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday

It's a dreary Sunday morning here in NJ/NY. I say NJ/NY because I still consider myself a New Yorker living in New Jersey. It's been four years and I am a still a New Yorker. Actually, where we live is really closer to Manhattan then Brooklyn is. It's less then 10 minutes to mid-town without traffic. With traffic, a whole different thing. I had no idea what I was going to blog about this morning and am letting my fingers do the talking which is actually a rather cool thing to do. Of course now that Iam thinking about it, nothing all that interesting is coming out of my mind. But I continue to talk. I started my diet yesterday and had a dream that I ate 10 pieces of really delish hot bread. I woke up thinking, did I really do that? Today Joe and I are supposed to go to an FCC sponsored event. That's Families with Children from China. There is a big Dragonboat Race not to far from here. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate. It's not looking so great now.


Here's old pics of Joe and I that my dad just found, Not the greatest photos of Lia-Rose's mom and dad, but u get the point.This was about 3 years ago. I was wearing my hair semi-trying to be curly back then. Summer frizz time for sure!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are great photos! Could you please explain why you're on a diet??

Email Marketing Yenta said...

You are too sweet...see video posted above...the coat makes me look extra boxy...but that for the most part is why I am dieting! :)