Thursday, May 17, 2007

Birthdays, M&M's, the Bump and Broadway





Happy birthday to my very extra special niece Sydney and a day late blog shout out birthday to her daddy Gregg! The whole fabulous family came up and went to see Legally Blonde. I actually liked it even better the second time. It was so beautiful to see the girls enjoy the fabulous-ness of Broadway! Lori and I always did and to be able to share this with the kids is even greater. Plus I had Addie on my lap for the second act and nothing is more wonderful then that. A few notable memories include a birthday moment at the restaurant complete with both Gregg and Sydney up on chairs with tambourines, walking in the rain to the theater, me doing the "bump" (who can forget that dance? )with a tourist from Columbia who's daughter nearly died from embarrassment, buying 10 pounds of M&M's from the M&M's store, running into a gay couple friend of mine after the show and Sydney asking if they were offended by a certain very silly scene in the show ,seeing the cast of Hairspray exit the theatre when suddenly some super cute teeny bopper boy band type exits the building (Ashley Parker something-see very dark photo above), the girls screaming, Lori and I scream and not know why, then Sydney getting a hug and a picture with the guy and then crying with joy. Hayley and Sydney asking me to find out what Syd's getting for her birthday. Do u think me saying she will be jumping for joy let her on to know that she is getting a trampoline? All and all Sydney said it was the best birthday ever! Happy Birthday to the most delicious 12 year old I know....Oh My God your 12!!!!!! I remember when u were born and I looked at you in the nursery at the hospital. I remember very clearly thinking..."I will love you and be with you forever." Now 12 years later....I love you 120000000 times more! Happy Birthday my little Cece!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so much fun we had!!! thanks auntie wendi for the wonderful time!

we love you!