Wednesday, May 30, 2007



Congratulations to my friend (in real life and in the blog world) Ann Marie who got her court date and now can travel to Russia to pick up her Baby Bee. The cutest, most loving little boy in the world. Ann Marie has been so special and supportive of all my craziness. I am so happy that the process is almost over for her and she can be that mommy she has so desperately wished to be. I can't wait to meet the little Bee! This is when all of our agonizing is forgotten. When we see our friends find their way to their babies it really does make the horror of the roller coaster not so bad. In other news apparently my niece H was checking out the Middle School Lacrosse Team in her Bikini top ...along with the rest of her 13 year old friends. Good going girls! (sarcastically). Boy does my sister have her hands full. She blogs about it at colicwaseasier.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Daniella said...

Congratulations to your friend Ann Marie - my best friend adopted 2 beautiful children from Russia - Julia is now 5 - came home at 11 months and Christoper is now 4 - So glad to see another family completed - I know we will get there - eventually. I does help to see others have their dreams come true - Oh, I just checked out your sister's blog - she is an amazing writer as well. My sister has an 18 year old daughter who has been like my own and oh how I remeber this age. Even now I'm freaking that she's going to prom next weekend and wants to stay out all night - huh? I don't think so :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! I am floating here...

Oh Wendi,your day will come soon and then you realize the wait doesn't matter any more. I can't wait for that day. You're in good hands. It WILL happen! And you crack me up...wanting to set up our kids! heh heh