Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Yes!


Yeah...referrals finally are coming in! It looks like they got up to families logged in from November 1 to November 7, 05. (Not a huge increase of referrals from my uneducated analysis. Enough said) CONGRATULATIONS. I'm checking out all the websites with the gorgeous beauties. Here's one. I hope this mommy doesn't mind me posting, but it thrills me to see that this little baby was actually born a day after us 10/27'ers were logged in. And speaking of that, I do believe that we have a big number of us logged in on that date! If you are reading this and we share the same log in, make sure to comment. It's a great way to meet those of us who might be traveling at the same time. On a different note, I am doing a project - I'll tell you more later, but I need some help from those of you who are waiting. If you could answer the following questions for me, I'd appreciate it. 1. If you could on a consistent basis have information from your agency, what would that be and how often would you want it? 2. What is your agency really good out? 3. What are they not so good at? 4. What could your agency do to make this process easier? Please email me at dashish@aol.com or comment below. Your input would be much appreciated! PS. I was just checking the traffic on this site, and someone in Nanchang has logged on! Soooo cool! Please say hi!!!! Also Barcelona and Perth, Australia, but I am thinking that could be my gorgeous beautiful and fabulous s-daughter Annie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im not adopting but found your blog, and I read it everyday.. I am praying, and cant wait for you to have you LIA.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god...thank you!
Wendi