Thursday, June 14, 2007

Wow what a dream!


I dreamt last nite that I met Brad and Angelina. Not to get into to much detail, but the dream included me telling them I was adopting, me introducing them to a long lost son, Brad kissing me-twice (wow!) and Angelina begging for me to help her. I have no idea what this dream meant, but I realized that I can't stop thinking of Brad Pitt today (sorry Joey -smile). Anyway, tonite on TMZ.com there was a video taken of Brad taking Pax to the "Orphan Doctor" Jane Aaronson. I've heard her speak and met her briefly afterwards, and 'my friend Susan' actually has personally dealt with her. She is THE expert here on International Adoptions and I most probably will confer with her about Lia-Rose's medical records. Anyway, the link below is of Mr. Pitt protecting Pax from the Photographers. (On the right that is Maddox and Brad in an unrelated picture) I don't know..I guess it's kinda of cool that someone I met briefly is Brad Pitt's doctor....and by the way, I am really actually not a Brad Pitt fan. I think what he did to Jennifer Aniston was awful. But he is actually a great father...or at least appears to be. Take care of those kids Brad...they are depending on you!
Opps that link above is Paris Hilton's mother...if u are interested.
Here's the link...poor little Pax. The little guy looks scared. The woman screaming "go away go away" is the Doctor.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I agree with you. I've never been a huge Brad Pitt fan. Yet I certainly wouldn't refuse kissing him in a dream :).