Sunday, June 24, 2007

Exhaustion

The week is over. I don't think it is necessary to review some of the events of the week, but needless to say, I am tired.. This weekend, Joe and I had plans to visit some friends up in Lowell, Mass. We contemplated cancelling, but with the funeral happening on Friday, we figured it would do us good to keep the plans as is. Our friends up there are special people we both met together five years ago, and we really enjoy being with them. One of the couples was celebrating the graduation of their son Jason, who is a favorite of ours. Now 18, he turned into a great young man and we wish him well in his future endeavors. It was good to get away.


 

It's been a very long week. I can't even think to do much tonight as I'm really drained. So without any contemplation, I am going to just sign off and get in bed. At 7:30pm. I need to refresh, regroup and just relax. Here's to a happy and positive week coming up!

No comments: