Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Some positive vibes please!

I am not going to go there, but I am. The web rumors (which have basically all panned out in the last few months) are very bleak. Just crazy estimates of how long this is going to take. It's outrageous. It's unreal for us not all to go crazy. Being positive all the time is one thing. Being realistic and wondering what the Fxxk is another! I feel angry and frustrated. It's just not fair to those babies and to us. Please please please, if you are reading this, send a good vibe that this can change and we can see a speed up. Please. The more positive vibes the better. For now, I am taking this moment to be really angry...I will the move on.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Let it out, girl. Ok, now onto positive thinking cuz when I see you get angry I know it's bad.

Email Marketing Yenta said...

I am also PMSing, so the combination :)

Susan said...

Go ahead...be angry! Goodness knows you're entitled. It's an incredibly frustrating process, which ever country.

But I know you. You'll re-group. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am sending all my good vibes out into the universe for a speed up. I have been following the rumors and predications for over a year now and I realize they have been very close to accurate.
However, I believe with all my heart somethings gotta give.

Here's to a speed up..... Cheers!!!

Joanne said...

It really is SO hard to understand why is it taking SO long - you have every right to be angry.

I do believe things will speed up, eventually - just my gut feeling - hang in there :)