Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to my daddy! I am so blessed to have a great father who I just adore. Growing up he was always there for us. He bought us candy and toys when we weren’t supposed to have them and would sneak into our bedrooms at night to give us kisses as he gently touched our faces. On my first dates as a teenager, daddy was always sleeping in the chair “waiting up” for me and scaring potential suitors by telling them he was a policeman or by showing off about 100 of his greatest photographs. He has supported me even when at first he might not have bought into the idea. He is a great man. A great father, father-in-law and grandfather. I only want my Lia-Rose to be in his life for a long long time. Happy Birthday daddy, I love you!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday to Wendi's dad! Truly sounds like a wonderful dad, especially with the whole candy and toys thing :).