Sunday, September 02, 2007

Seasons of Love

I had to post again tonite. I had such an incredible feeling overcome me earlier. I went for a walk/run on the track at the High School. I plugged in the Ipod and started listening to the soundtrack from RENT."Seasons of Love" in particular. 500 25 thousand 600 minutes....moments so dear. How do u measure a year in a life? How about love.....seasons of love. .... I kept listening, and listening, in fact four times around the track worth of listening!! It got me thinking. What a year this has been. I do equate this time of year now with the official beginning o my journey to Lia-Rose. I realized how incredibly blessed I am with my life right now. This year. This weekend with my family. My stepchildren in Australia...I miss them so and hope they know how wonderful I truly think they are. My husband. We do have our moments, as all healthy couples do...I love him so deeply. He really is my best friend. And, I know how much he really loves me. My sister...she is my most deepest and trusted friend in the whole wide world. I only want for her happiness and health. My parents...nothing more can be said. They are just outstanding and loving and beautiful....my brother in law...he is like a a real brother to me. My nieces...my daughters in another life. My friends, in "real life" and in this cyber world. I adore you all, you help me through this long long crazy time. A year.Measure my life in a year. What's it look like? What's it made up of? A whole year is going by...soon it will be 11 months, then 12 months LID. One year closer to the deepest love I hold in my heart right now-my Lia-Rose.

I will hold onto this feeling. I will remember it when I get down. When I think that life is just getting in the way of my reunion with my daughter. I say reunion because deep down somewhere, we are connected already.

Wow, one jog/walk around a track can turn into a great moment. A great song can lead you to remember, to a feeling and a knowlege of how blessed your are. I tuned in and heard it loud and clear. If I were to measure my life in love, I am the luckiest person in the whole wide world.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You truly are blessed!
Michelle

Stephanie said...

Another song I know every word to! Another beautifully written post, my dear.