Friday, September 21, 2007

Reality

Before you know it, it is Friday and I have been so busy that I did not even have the time to update my blog! I have so many things to blog about at this moment, but will stick to just a few. First off, it is so funny to me that this blog is at all interesting to anyone other then my sister and I. Yet, I find so many of your blogs completely addictive, why not mine? There are two friends of mine who lurk out there and rarely (it at all) comment...one is Yvette! Yes YOU. Who I have not seen in about two years, yet she pretty much could tell ME what was going on in my life. She logs on everyday or so to catch up on our story. Then there is Debbie, who spent days earlier this week reading every single post since July. Afterall, she had to make sure she didn't miss a thing!
I am the same way with about twenty blogs. From reading normal everyday happenings from other waiting families to heartfelt messages from those who feel discouraged to the erratic highs and lows. It is the reality television phenominan. Regular people are simply, not just regular, but fantastically interesting! Silly stories of weekend adventures or over-eating bliss, could be discussed around the watercooler for hours with fellow lurkers. It is really interesting. My sister told me she enjoyed reading my blog because at points it played out like a soap opera. And now she is playing at her own at her colicwaseasier.blogspot.com. A shameless plug for you to visit her story. Anyway, aside from the interesting cultural happening that blogging has created, it has helped for me to fill a huge place in my heart. Whether you blog or not, I encourage you to take the time for you and jot down your story. Through your words and story take note of how much greatness and blessing you have in your life. Being aware of all the good stuff in your life goes a long way to helping you stay optimistic and focused each day. And that is our goal mamma's keeping our eye on that gorgeous prize, and enjoying this journey. Thank you all for sharing this with me. Alysa and Mommy (yes, I am in my forties and still call her mommy!) I know you are reading too! Xoxo

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

"Being aware of all the good stuff in your life goes a long way to helping you stay optimistic and focused each day."

That's my new mantra.
xoxoxoxo

LJC said...

don't forget Irisa is a major lurker. Hi Irisa. xxxooo

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog, You make me laugh out loud!