Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tagged

I really hate this game, but my blog/LID friend Daniella http://kowalskijourney.blogspot.com/"tagged me" so, I have to anwer. The assignment is to name 8 interesting or unique things about myself. I swear to god, right now, I can't think of any. But let me try:

1.I was a ballonatic when I was in college. What that means is that I delivered singing telegrams in a gorilla suit and or cute little delivery suit
2. When I was 17 I was selected as a Presidential Classroom student from my school and spent a week in Washington, DC
3. I get really really bad cramps and hate my period more then anything (that's really not that interesting or unique but I have bad cramps right now so it was top of mind)
4. I always knew I would have a child of a different race or background
5. I used to get my tarot cards read every single week (sooooo weird, but fun and slightly addictive)
6.I set the alarm clock for 30 minutes prior to getting up and hit snooze every 10 minutes, my husband hates me for this
7. I got my first pet when I was 28, a cat named Louise. She passed away and I adopted Amber and Casey, two old dogs. We lived together in my one bedroom apartment in the city and it really smelled from them, I was embarrassed.
8. I met my husband online when he was living in Australia

Now I tag "my friend Susan", I won't tag Ann Marie because she is too busy with the Czar, my sister Lori and Amy who I have read some lovely comments from on my blog!

1 comment:

Daniella said...

Great list - #1 had me rolling. What a cool job.