Tuesday, July 10, 2007





Did you ever imagine something in your mind that felt so real that you could literally feel it? Now, please, I know that I can be nutty,in a good way of course, but for the past few days, I “feel” Lia-Rose (L-R). For example the other nite I went into her bedroom (which is currently L-R’s and Annie’s room until we get a third bedroom, but neither of them are currently here, so it doesn’t matter) and I leaned over the bed and said “time to go to sleep now my sweetie.” I literally hit myself and felt a bit psychotic. On Sunday as I was walking to the pool with my two tote bags and arms filled with towels, I totally imagined myself wheeling the stroller down the street and talking to her about what a good time we were going to have at the pool. Then last nite, I snuck out of my bedroom because of some loud snoring going on and went into the official L-R/Annie room. I tucked myself into the bed and as I lay there, I felt my daughter curling up beside me. Before I know it I found myself snuggling my daughter, in my mind. Again I caught myself and wondered, what the hell is going on. I believe in the law of attraction. I believe that what we think …is. I do know that when women are pregnant, they have strange dreams and thoughts. I suppose this is true for paper-pregnant woman as well. I have always been intuitive, so perhaps somewhere in China L-R is really coming into being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You dont know me.. But I read your blog all the time.. A friend of mine who is adopting has had the same kind of feelings, it is wierd.. When I was pregnant, I had odd dreams like that too..

Hope Lia-Rose comes to be very soon for your family...