Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend update, if I may





Yikes, I am tired. Almost too tired to write. But I felt guilty not writing, so I am will ramble along here and see what comes out. This weekend was a book reading with China Ghosts Author Jeff Gammage down in Philly, and visiting at Camp Saginaw in Oxford PA. Lots of driving, hanging with Samantha-Hayley's best bud who I brought up to camp, meeting a great lady at the book reading, Linda, who's log in date was on my birthday, worrying about a strange message that was left for Joe (we still don't know what it was, but it's o'k)eating pickle with my mom (and yes Lori, I said pickle)and driving in traffic. Oops, I said that, but there was lots of it. Yes, I am still on my diet....I am down 10 plus pounds and feeling great....still really stay away from the scale. A size eight skirt was too big! Anyway, here are some pics from the weekend...I have Jury Duty tomorrow! I better go to sleep.....PS Addie lost all of her front teeth and by the look of her hair, it has not been brushed in four weeks! She is still the most delicious child I know though! The big girls are doing great!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

My, my, someone's been quite the - pardon the expression - busy bee!

Great pics....gorgeous kids!!