Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sushi and the girls

I stopped for Sushi tonite at a restaurant that I rarely go into right near my office. As I was eating my tekka maki, I heard the cutest little voice just chatting away. I looked over to my right, a few tables over and noticed two of the sweetest little Chinese girls, with their beautiful caucusian mommy....I thought for a second, is it rude for me to say anything? Would I embarrass the girls? Would the mom be angry? I decided to causually walk over and just say, "your daughters are beautiful!, I'm in the process of adopting a daughter myself." The mommy gave me a big big smile and said "from where?" I smiled "China!"...she was so happy for me!
The girls were awesome, 4 1/2 and 8. Not only delicious on the outside, but well adjusted, outgoing personalities. The older daughter was hugging me, like she knew that was exactly what I needed. I hope to see them again. We exchanged email
addresses.
I'm a bit tired tonite. All I'm thinking about is Lia Rose "C"...I love the way that sounds when u say it quickly...Lia Rosey!
More tomorrow....xoxo

No comments: