Tuesday, August 08, 2006

One last step

Tomorrow we get our fingerprints four our I171, basically, this is a Orphan Visa that will allow us to bring little Lia Rose into the country. Lia should know, that her very own daddy needed quite a few visas to get into this country as well...but that is a whole other story. I do have to say, that I have become a pro of sorts when it comes to collection of documents. I think Joe's immigration process really prepared me for this. Tomorrow I also will head over to the Secaucus Police Station to get a criminal check. No worry on that, unless there is someone impersonating me causing trouble in this little town.

Lia's grandmom and grandad are wonderful people. They are by far the best grandparents in the world. Plus, Lia's Aunt Lori will be a big influence in Lia's life...as well as her three nieces, Hayley, Sydney and Addison and her Uncle Gregg! Addie, especially, can't stop talking about Lia and asks about her constantly. Between her wonderful step brother and sister, three nieces and I just know alot of friends, I promise that Lia's life will never be lonely!

It's a big full moon tonite...Lia are u born yet? Are you seeing the same moon that your daddy and I are? We love you sweetie and can't wait to bring you home!

I'll write more tomorrow...we will be DTC soon!!!

No comments: