Thursday, August 03, 2006

I am going to be a mommy!

Yes, it's true. My dream of motherhood is soon to be made reality. Right now it's in the hands of immigration, but I'm praying that this part will go quickly and our daugther will be with us soon.

Lia Rose, that is what we have chosen to name you our beautiful daughter. You have no idea how blessed I feel to know that I'm going to be your mommy. I am in love with you already, and I don't even know you. I pray to god that I give you the life that you deserve. Your daddy and I both found each other in the most remarkable way....it only makes sense that we will find you in this most remarkable way. Over the next few months I will journal all of the ups and the downs in the this long process...I want you to one day be able to read this and see how your life unfolded before you joined us. Physically, you are not with me...but in my heart Lia...you have always been there. I love you my sweet beautiful daughter. I can't wait to meet you!

No comments: