Saturday, August 05, 2006

Is this what happens to pregnant moms?

I can't stop crying! I am sitting here on line reading blog after blog from adoptive parents. Watching video, reading websites, looking at all of those beautiful little baby girls. The thought of my baby just brings tears to my eyes. I can't see her, or hold her, or help her. I imagine her smell. The softness of her skin. Her sweet cheeks, those delicious arms and legs. It's just an overwhelming feeling. It's August 5, 2006. Is Lia being conceived? Is Lia's birth-mommy with her right now? Is Lia sleeping in a crib somewhere? Is she being fed? Is she being loved.

I just have to pray and know that there is a whole community of women who are going thru the same feelings and emotions as I am. My pregnancy may not consist of morning sickness and cravings. This pregnancy is filled with over-flowing feelings and emotions. Lots of prayers, lots of faith and a feeling in my heart that my daughter is o'k.

No comments: