Sunday, October 21, 2007

Well, it got the scale to move


Yikes, I was sick. I do not want to get in details but I was in pain, had a fever and vomiting for about 12 hours. I mean the kind of sick where the only relief at times was lying my head on the bathroom floor. I also found that when trying to decrease a fever and taking tylenol won't work because you throw it up, you can find relief in a bathtub. I jus soaked in my hot hot bath, I'm talking like six times for 30 minutes a pop. I have no idea why, but it helped. It was one of those days that just disappeared. Today, weak but so much better. I did lose a few pounds...not a great way to get the scale to move...but heck it worked. I have brunch plans today in the city...it's turning into a celebration for Susan...although I won't be looking or feeling my best(and certainly can't drink champagne) I'm going to give it a go. On another note, am starting our homestudy update. It's funny,the forms say for homestudy update only submit the * items. How come everyone of them are *?

4 comments:

Daniella said...

Sorry you were sick! I hate that but the poundage loss is always the plus side of it. Enjoy the brunch and please tell Susan congratulations from Sunny Fla :) I'm so excited for her. I didn't start any updates - now I'm freaking out.

Susan said...

Thanks, Daniella! (hey, are people talking about me here?) :-)

And yeah, I remember the asterisk deal. There's, like, two items you don't have to do again. Whoop-dee!

PS> Dina was bewildered b/c I just emailed her needing a homestudy "update letter", even though my HS is good til late December. Welcome to Russia! Oy...

kitchu said...

Oh man that's awful... glad you're feeling a little better already!

Stephanie said...

Sorry to hear you were under the weather. Way under the weather! Sending healing juju your way!