Wednesday, October 10, 2007

newsmakers

Yes, SusanN I am bloggung on my blackberry. Just left you....anyway, in between adoption stuff I have a job. A job that for the past three years entails me producing a big event on 10-10. For the past six to nine months, I had a team of people who helped me find outstanding New YorkersM it is a program I basically built from scratch. Anywya, we found twenty five fantastic people, there has been voting going on. They have been featurd on the radio, online, in the newspaper an on tv. Five were selected as the top and tonight I produced a cocktail party awards reception. So great. So much fun. We had 370 people. Susan was there, and actually Ann Marie did the art work for program and signs. I am tired. But it was fantastic and I had a few pieces of sashimi to celbrate. We made a difference in a lot of people's life tonight! This is the great part of work!

2 comments:

Susan said...

LOL...just got home...you did GREAT!!!!

(Eeeks, I'm gonna be feeling this tomorrow!!!)

Unknown said...

You sound incredibaly busy!!! Cool job!