Tuesday, October 16, 2007

another day in the wait

It iis ten pm and I am on line at the Port Authority. Had a last minute invite for theatre tonight with a friend. Saw the very incredible Bronx Tale. Amazing that almost twenty characters are acted out by one man. It is just another day in the wait

The weather in the city is caught in between a cool summer day and a warm fall day. Some people are wearing boots and sweaters, others in t shirts and flip flops. It is just another day in the wait.

Tomorrow night is my second teleconference. We are discussing attachment as well as issues we sre facing during this wait. Dr Susan is speaking. It is just another day in the wait.

I spoke to my dear Daniella today. We both have wrists adorned in red threads. We are both pushing to stay strong. It is just another day in the wait.

Ok, I am sitting on the bus and aside from there being no smoking...excuse me but it smells like a Frampton (totally old reference) concert from the seventies... Someone is smoking a joint! LOL...it is just another day in the wait!!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, a day enjoying the sweet smell of ganja is better than a day of bifocals and getting your boobies smushed between cold glass plates! Here's to improvements!

Daniella said...

The Frampton reference made me spit my coffee out. Sounds like a fun NY night!!!! Here we are another day closer.... Good talking with you yesterday.

Stephanie said...

I (heart) NY.