Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Mols

When you are a childless woman, you find that treat your dog like your child! These are some pictures of the very cute and very spoiled Molly! We adore this doggie...a Tibetan terrier that we "adopted" from an Animal Shelter in Manhattan almost four years ago. She is the snuggliest, cutest, most loving dog I have ever met. I had two other doggies before her, Amber and Casey. I lived with the two of them in my fourth floor walk up in NYC. They had been left homeless because there owner had died, and I rescued them. They were both over seven years old, and I had them with me for about four years until they both passed away. Probably was crazy for a single working woman in Manhattan (at the time) to have two doggies so old...but, I thought it was the right thing to do at the time.....After Joe and I were engaged, and he was here living with me, we decided to get a dog...and lucky us, we found "The Mols"...my Molly!!!! Now, my sister Lori tells me that after Lia is with us we won't find Molly at all that cute anymore! I just don't buy into that (smile!).






No comments: