Monday, January 29, 2007

Can't sleep


I can't sleep, so I am blogging....again...a second post in one day. This one will have absolutely nothing to do with adoption...I thought I'd ask the blog world for help, and in doing so totally embarrass by wonderful sister, the lovely and hysterically funny...my daughter to be's...Aunt Lori....my beautiful, and I mean that, younger sister is turning 43 on February 1st. I have no idea what to get her....so I thought I'd ask??? Any suggestions??? Let me know!!!! And I know some of her friends are reading this...so your ideas are especially welcome!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a spa day is in order...for two. Do some sister bonding and get some relax time in for yourself as well. Then maybe some dinner and sinfully delicious dessert. When your munchkin is home, you guys may not have the time for things like this for quite a while!

Anonymous said...

how about taking her kids for the weekend so she and her hubby can go away. i'm sure they never get the chance to get out, what with three kids and so much responsibility. i am a long time lurker, and just thought i'd put in my two cents. :)