Saturday, January 27, 2007

3

Yes it's true, today marks exactly three months since log in! Once again, I am not going to focus on how many more months ahead of us...first off, I have no idea, and secondly I made a blog promise to the cyber world that I would not complain and focus on that! But, it is cool to see time moving ahead and the clock tick away the minutes....my step-daughter Annie should be home by now, and I'm hoping we get some sort of email or call to let us know she is o'k. I already miss that kid, and the house is strangely quiet since she has gone. I was at the Bagel Buffet today and I really missed having my side-kick have her Bagel with Bacon and egg sandwich. What I won't miss is the daily french fries aka chips that she ordered that I tended to sneak one or two. This isn't the way I like to eat....but it sure was good. I love you Annie as big as the world!!!! In other news, I had lunch this week with a client of the radio station where I work, Mel, who is Chinese. We went to this delicious Chinese restaurant called Chin Chin. Probably the best chinese food I have ever had. Mel was awesome as she spent a good hour and a half really given me some interesting information about Chinese history and customs. I have made a promise to myself and to Lia to learn as much as I can about her culture, so I can share with her as she grows up. She will always be Chinese first and foremost, and I intend to celebrate that with her! My Aunt Helen is still very ill....she continues to be in my prayers. Anyway , that is my update for today....time to do the wash!!!!

No comments: