Wednesday, January 31, 2007




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST SISTER A SISTER CAN HAVE

Song to the tune of my favorite things.....(probably only Lori and my mom will get this one ;) )


Lori Jill C....K dear daughter of Aaron

New Jersey mother and stuffed bear baron

Sister of Wendi and daughter of Joyce

Heidi S......z surely made you her choice

Three lovely ladies you raise in your house

One handsome husband who is surely no louse

This song's been song over 30 years

Oh my god Lori your laughing thru tears

It's pretty crazy and so hazy how these years flew by

One minute we're 18 now Hay Syd are tweens

At least Addie's still wetting her pants!!!


Happy Birthday my beautiful and most loving and special sister! Your are truly the best friend anyone can have and I love you with all my heart for all you have done for me. You are going to be the best Aunt ever to your niece Lia Rose!


(Just so everyone gets the joke, when I was 13 and Bat Mitzvahed a wonderful man named Robert H wrote a song to celebrate my Bat Mitzvah. It was to the tune of "My Favorite things." Now on every special occasion...including my wedding, wedding shower and 40th birthday, a song is written by my sister to me ....the above is my weak attempt at doing it for her. By the way, Hayley and Sydney-wait to you see what we sing to you at your Bat Mitzvah!)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOL

Thank you sooooooo much for the hysterical song. I love you so much, and thanks for helping make this 43rd go round at my birthday special!!!!

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sister...and for the record, I did sing along.

Pretzelgirl said...

This is histerical....what is it about families from Philadelphia and writing songs to "My Favorite Things?" Must have been something in the water in the 1970s.....
Wendi and Lori - this is such a nice dialogue you have going on....makes me yearn to have sister in addition to having three brothers....