Thursday, January 18, 2007

4 Little Daughters

Although I am not officially a mommy, I do have to say that I have actually four daughters already. Daughters who I want only the best for, who I love unconditionally. Little women who make my heart swell when I think of them, and who I believe think the world of me. I list them in alphabetical order with a few words besides their name to describe what think of when I think of them....
Addison( my niece)-Adorable, lovable, huggable, delicious, hysterically funny, a little "yenta", a dream come true
Annie (my stepdaughter)-Beautiful, outstanding, sweet, respectful, responsible, a step mothers oldest daughter, great friend, a love
Hayley(my niece)-Adventuresome, outgoing, beautiful, fearless, demanding, brilliant, my first love, my buddy
Sydney(my niece)-Sweet, delicious, a little version of my sister, sensitive, cutting, observant, tells it like it is, beautiful, the best snuggler in the world.....the love of my life
I am so lucky and blessed to have my daughters....Lia will be the fifth and be so lucky to have her older sisters!

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a wonderful posting!!! Clearly, you mean so much to each of your four "daughters"...it's awesome of you to let them know they're each special, and how much they each mean to you, in their own ways.