Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shin Neon Kau Li

Happy Chinese New Year. My baby is away with her foster family visting their family on the Eastern Side of the Taiwan. I hope she feels happy and has fun and enjoys the customs of her country. We will try to continue many of these traditions when she comes home.

I am trying to stay positive. Yesterday had a long talk with my faciliator and she told me about a few hiccups along the way. She said, all will be fine, but that there might be a small delay. I rather not post why, or even talk about it. I just pray because my daughter needs to be in a stable situtation....and begin her forever life sooner rather then later. This little girl is alone in this world. Yes, she has her foster family and god bless them...but her mommy and daddy aren't with her, and needs us as much as we need her.

I get so angry at times. I haven't been myself....I'm elated and overjoyed to know my daughter....but everyday I feel like it's something else. One day your are on the top of the world...feeling positive and seeing and end in sight. The next day your bubble is just popped and you fall asleep early to avoid thinking about it, yet find yourself dreaming about unexplainable things.

Three years ago we started on this adoption journey. Three years ago. My daughter is 3 and 1/2 almost. It's just time to bring this child home...it took us awhile to find you Lia Tsz-Huei....the Universe guided us to you....it's just time to bring you home.

So this Chinese New Year while everything is closed down in Taiwan...I hope all those involved with our case get good rest and good health. There's alot to do when the holiday is over. Lots of work to do.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Wendi, girl, I can only imagine how hard this is. You've been so patient and strong for such a long time already, and it just doesn't seem fair to have to "hang in there" for longer. And it isn't fair!

But you will. Same as before, you'll do what you've gotta do to get your girl. And once you do, and she has her forever mom and dad, this will just be a blur, and a story to tell her about how very, VERY wanted she is.

Email Marketing Yenta said...

Thank you my dear Susan. Thank you.

Joanne said...

LOTS of work to do! I hope you hear the good news you deserve very soon...I'll keep checking back and keep you all in my prayers :)