Thursday, January 15, 2009

Message I sent to Taiwan

Tomorrow is the day. Right now my Power of Attorney (Ms. K) is probably getting ready for bed and thinking about tomorrow. I just sent her htis message through my D my facilitator....

"We wish you the best of luck in court tomorrow. Let the judge know that we love Lia Tsz-Huei Rose as much as if she shared our blood. Lia Tsz-Huei Rose was born from our hearts. We are planning to give her a safe, peaceful, happy, adventure filled life. Our wish for her would be to grow up and be happy and to accomplish as many dreams that dare dream. We can't wait to bring her home. She is in every thought and in every breath we take. We love her and feel honored to have this opportunity to call this beautiful child our own. THank you Ms. K for allowing us this chance. You are amazing and we would never ever be able to thank you enough. "

Wendi and Joe


Please think good thoughts for us and for all of those waiting to bring their

5 comments:

LJC said...

i'm beside myself!!!

KJ said...

I am thinking of you, of joe and of sweet little lia tsz-huei rose. i love you and will call you tomorrow.

Daniella said...

Beautiful letter - thinking of you all!!!!!

veggiemom said...

Sending positive thoughts all the way to Taiwan!!!

Email Marketing Yenta said...

Thank you all.