Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy new Year Lia Tsz-Huei Rose

We love you Miss Lia. We love you so much. In just 14 days a judge in Taiwan will look at our case. We aren't sure if he will greenlight it right away or more then likely ask more questions. We can't wait for these next few weeks to fly by. You have no idea what is in store for you. I know Nanny and Father tell you that you are coming to America with your Mommy and Papa, but you have no idea what that really means. Actually, neither do I. I think the the three of us will figure it all when you get here. We are a family, and it will be just the way it is supposed to be. I am so nervous. SO nervous that I won't be the mommy you deserve. But, I promise to devote all of me to you. I love you so much Lia Tsz-Huei. You are my everything!

Happy New Year my daughter to be. Legally, that is. You are my daughter in my heart and soul. I know I'm your mommy.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Wend - I know you are nervous, but here is the thing: you already ARE the mommy she deserves! I know how lucky you and Joe know you are by having Lia Tsz-Huei Rose as your daughter, but the thing is - this little girl is so lucky too! She will have the rest of her life to know your love - and as a dear friend, I know how incredible that love is! I can't imagine how much more it will be for your daughter, but I know you will not only be the mommy Lia deserves - but so much more. And I am so unbelievably happy for you, my friend. YOU deserve this all. This is your blessing in '09 - and one you've been waiting for a loooonnnggg time! All worth it - can't wait to meet this love. xoxo