Monday, January 19, 2009

More paperwork

The judge now has asked us for more notarization on some paperwork we have already submitted. God bless my faciliator, but we told her this from the beginning. Now I'll be scrambling to get this done befor Chinese New Year. Oh well.

I saw my baby last night. She is so beautiful. She ran out of the room to bring in the doggie we bought her...of course a stuffed toy. She loves it...it's a little Molly...her "go go " here. I'll run around the world for her...running in and out of the city to notararies is the least I can do. Thanks Susan for your help! And Chris too!!!

Anyway..on MLK Day today this phrase really pops "I have a dream that my children will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." Amen. May Lia Tsz-Huei Rose always have the same opportunities as everyone else....

1 comment:

KJ said...

hi - i was away for long weekend and first time i am checking the blog - so sorry to hear about the delay, but everyone has said ... and as you know... you are so very close. a few more hoops, and Lia will be home. I love the letter to the judge, and know you will run all over to get the paperwork done. thinking of you ... xoxo