Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Sweet 16

In the beginning the LID anniversary's seemed to keep me going...while doing my daily to do list this morning I just realized, today is 2/27...it's another month down in the wait! I will remain positive, I am positive...but holy cow..we have been waiting officially, 16 freakin' months! (PS that doesn't count that 24 months exactly we started the process, but it doesn't matter does it?)
Anyway, I am a super sweet 16 today! (D and A xoxo)

In other news....hmmm, I AM BUSY. Keeping myself occupied with work and with projects. I love it this way, and it does help time pass by.

Next Monday I am hosting a teleconference with my Support Group about the Waiting Child's program. I don't have a ton of responses from my fellow agency members, so my blog friends, if you are interested in learning more...please please email me at dashish@aol.com. I will send you the call in number. It's going to be great, and if you are looking for more information on the program, I think it will be helpful. Please come...and then we can "meet" each other...or at least hear each other's voices.

And one final note, a personal "shout out" to my dear little friend K-Jo. I love you sweetie, and the fact that you are so involved with this process, this blog, the whole adoption community...you are as obsessed as I am , and it goes to show you that the day we escaped tragedy together, was a day that an unbroken bond was created. You are truly another "shish". You are by far, the sister Lori and I were supposed to have. You are our "Addie". I love you.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe I didn't even realize it was the 27th today. Happy 16, my sweet!

Email Marketing Yenta said...

And Happy 15 my Steph!

Daniella said...

How did I forget? Probaby b/c I haven't worn my watch in 2 weeks! This month went fast. I'm so ready for May 30 - maybe I should fly in to NY for that! How fun would that be???!

Email Marketing Yenta said...

OMG..Daniella you have too!

KJ said...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox love you more than anything ... you are my shish too and i know you have been waiting for TOO long, but oh i cant wait to hug and kiss that lia-rose! thank you.