Friday, February 08, 2008

Folks, this is not easy. I gotta tell you, I feel a bit beat up, angry and just shot. The more the weeks pass, the further I feel I am getting from my child. I try to fight, to remain positive, to believe. Somedays it is hard. It remains just a fantasy, not anything that can poaaibly happen. I do not wnat to give up. I do not want to stop believing. I really don't. I write this today to simply get it off my chest. Please do not leave comments and tell me everything will be ok. I know it will, this is just simply how I feel this morning. And this too shall pass.

8 comments:

Daniella said...

I will not tell you that because I feel exactly the same way. Call me if you can.

KJ said...

sending you a hug and kiss ... xoxo

Joanne said...

Sending another big hug!

Journey to Lizzie Jo said...

Arent you wearing your red thread bracelet??? Keep looking at it-Lia is there waiting for you. Just might take a bit longer than expected.

Julie and Steve said...

Hang in there - I know it's hard- believe me - and I have a LID six months AFTER you! (I think in CCAA time that's like at least 2 years!)

I'm rooting for you... :)

- OLM

kitchu said...

I'm sorry you're having one of these moments. I'm holding your hand at least in thought, and sending you a huge hug.

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass

LJC said...

ums