Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The waiting game...it really begins

It's really the first time in this whole process where there is not a thing to do. There is no copying of papers, no scheduling of appointments, not even a criminal check to do. There is nothing to check my mailbox for. I have nothing to do! For a person like me who is very much a control freak, this is kinda of freaky. We still wait for our LID date, but I suspect I won't hear much on this for a least a month. So, what do I do....I am promising myself to be very productive. I am planning on reading up on chinese culture, continue to connect with the wonderful women I am meeting on the Yahoo Message boards . I have also be introduced via email to Audrey and Rose. Our agency sent our dossiers together, so there is a real chance we will actual travel together to China! One thing that I am going to monitor myself from doing is getting to caught up on reading the "rumors" and "ranting" that can go on in the Yahoo groups. Although a wonderful support system, I have to take certain things and not read to much into them. Today I read a post from a woman who complained about the long wait, and for some reason I got really upset. I have to manage my time on these boards to not make myself to nutty. So, I will put out there to all you my friends, family and fellow bloggers...I promise to be productive during this time...educate myself, work on some of my professional endeavors (while I still have time)...work out, take time for myself and just put out the good vibes that baby Lia will be here soon enough.

No comments: