Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lucky gal I am


This is a picture of my beautiful step daughter Annie.
Words can not describe how special this young woman is. She has a maturity far beyond her 13 1/2 years. She has a sweetness in her soul that is unmatched. Needless to say, I adore her. Annie lives in Australia with her mom and my stepson Adam. This holiday season, they are all mine! And, of course my hubby's. I can not wait! I haven't see the kids in almost two years. Last holiday season, Joe went without me to spend a solid month with the kids. This year, we will all be together here. This year, we will share the great news about the upcoming arrival of their sister Lia Rose. I hope they will be as happy about it as we are. I think they will.

No new news on the adoption front. The wait continues. New referrals are being announced next week. The bummer is that they make referrals once a month...and they are only doing about two weeks at a time. In other words, this month they will refer dossiers that were logged in August 15-28. If you were logged in on the 29th of August, you have to wait until November for the referral. Crazy stuff. They need to do one whole month of log ins at a time!

My yahoo message group-September DTC is having a cyber shower...we all send each other gifts....I am waiting on my buddy. I am anxious to do this as this will be my first baby gift giving to me by someone other then me...ever. So excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wendi, thank you for sharing your site, I enjoyed reading about your great family. Best wishes always. Jacque