Thursday, October 26, 2006

For once in my life

I just figured out how to add music to this blog. Tonite I added, "For Once In My Life". This was actually my wedding song with my husband....but I think it's so appropriate to my impending mommy-hood! I just can't imagine what it is really going to feel like to have someone 100% dependent on me. Someone to love so unconditionally. Pretty overwhelming, that is for sure.

I wrote my agency yesterday concerning the LID (Log In Date)...she emailed me tonite and said no word yet. But the good news is it looks like referrals are coming in this month, and it might be a big month of referrals, which is what we need! More to come, but let's keep those positive affirmations!

The good news is that it's almost the end of October...this month flew by. I will keep staying productive and hopefully they all will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Wendi:
Did I ever tell you my story about Stevie Wonder? I was working for an OB in NYC in 1973. The phone rang and a woman asked if we could see a new patient in an emergency...of course! (Those were the good ole' days in medicine!) Within an hour, in walks Stevie Wonder and his pregnant girlfriend, who had been spotting. He was told to only ask for me (!!!) so I calmed him down and got the doc and she went in and he stayed in the waiting room talking to me, trying to get his mind off this scary situation. He wound up having a beautiful baby girl and his song, "Isn't She Lovely?" is all about THAT beautiful baby we saved. So, I feel very positive thoughts about you and your paper pregnancy and your choice of Stevie Wonder and I feel the same way your beautiful neice does...you are going to be a spectacular mommy and she is going to be the luckiest child on the planet! It was wonderful seeing you the other night and I hope we can get to Brooklyn before not too long! Love and hugs, Suzanne