Sunday, October 08, 2006

I have no idea what I am doing!


Yesterday I babysat my friends' Simone and David's six month old beautiful baby Nyla. I had always thought of myself as a great babysitter. And I was. But while I was taking care of her I realized that in a year or so I will be doing this for my own daughter.....and I actually got nervous! I have no idea what I am doing. O'k, so what happens when you have to go to the bathroom? Do you sit there with there with the baby all day long or can you walk away if they are in a playarea or something? How do u know they are hungry? How do u know how much milk and food to give them? What if they have a cold...? A fever? How do you give them a bath? How the heck to you fold up that stupid baby carriage? Why did I feel that baby's tummy to see if it was moving when she took a nap...? Am I always going to wonder if the baby has stopped breathing!!!! Oh my gosh...so much to learn!!! Help !!!!!

No comments: