Thursday, January 24, 2008

Various

Just one of the posts that have no purpose but to fulfill my obligation to myself to update this blog as often as possible. Some of these points are very off-topic.

-I do have to say that the friendships that are created in this blog-world are really incredible and necessary to help us function and muddle through this international adoption craziness
-Do you want an great way to unwind and relax at night? Once I pull myself from coaching, project stuff and other various tasks that I do that I call work, it may be 8 or 9 at night. I've learned for me to completely unwind, I have to disconnect myself from this computer. I've have found the secret for me...the secret to help me sleep better because I'm not tossing or turning about this adoption...or work...or other things...it's the CD Compliation of LOST. I'm totally addicted. I am not watching the current season, but am up to Season Two, disc three. I'm in love with bad boy Sawyer. This couch potato type behavior is recommended if you really need to not think about reality.
-I have decided that I will be supporting Hillary Clinton. No other comments on this one
-I hope Rudy Guiliani loses big in Florida. As much as some might not like HIllary, times that by 100 and that's how much I can not stand Rudy. He needs to come back to NY and repair his relationship with his children. Please stop talking about 9/11 everytime someone asks you a question. Enough said.
-I bought a beautiful dress for the nieces wedding..I mean Bat Mitzvah. Oy, it's kinda of like a wedding. I bought the dress at Lord and Taylor. We came home and found it online at Dillards.com for half the price...on sale! It just arrived today and I'm returning my L+T dress...I've just saved $85.00. It's the same damn dress.
-I better get to work.
-I have no updates on adoption...we are in a holding pattern...although I did dream last nite that my agency director said to me "it's coming this afternoon".

2 comments:

Daniella said...

I miss L&T - but we do have a Dillards. I guess they are similiar. I won't comment on Hil or Rudy :)

Jocelyn said...

I LOVE Sawyer too:-) I am ready for Lost to start next week...it is soooo good!!!