Saturday, January 19, 2008

Please pray for my friend

One of my most special friends who I met through this blogging world had a very awful awful thing happen with her adoption. I am not going to go into details, for that is not my place, but it is a tragedy that is beyond explanation. There are no reasons sometimes except to believe that this was what is supposed to be. I pray for the son who you loved, although not physically together, I know in your heart he was all yours. He will be at peace always because he had this tremendous love from you and your husband. That is why he was given to you both in this way.

I pray for you Stephanie and Jason. I wish you peace and relief from this sadness. We will laugh and be joyful again. You will be family. And from your entire blogging family, I know how much we love and wish you only peace during this time.

4 comments:

Daniella said...

Praying for them.

Susan said...

Thanks so much for letting me know about this...I posted a message for Stephanie on her blog. It's hard to imagine any words giving them much comfort right now, but what you wrote is beautiful...

kitchu said...

I left a comment on her blog... I'm so sorry for them, my heart just aches...

Anonymous said...

"There are no reasons sometimes except to believe that this was what is supposed to be."

Not sure what that means.....